Skip to main content
What is the National Health Priorities Project?
- A 20-question 10-15 minute on-line survey prepared for ~ 2000 college students nationwide attending health-related classes.
- View a 12-minute on-line video describing the informed consent, survey process and the 13 components of health.
- Read the informed consent and agree.
- Prioritize 1 through 13 their 13 components of health.
- Indicate their levels of satisfaction with each of their 13 components of health.
- Identify general demographics such as age, gender, race, perceived income level, and world-view.
- Complete the survey within the designated time span (usually3-5 days) and click "done".
- Participate with their professor or group leader in a debriefing and discussion session about class norms (aggregate data only, no personal information included) at the facilitator's discretion.
- Student, Faculty & University identity is protected by:
- no email address identified or required.
- computer IP address identification set on off position.
- no mention of your participation in any public documentation or report.
- Procure or have Dr. Salscheider seek administrative approval for your students to participate.
- Provide the university specific SurveyMonkey link to his/her students.
- Receive a pdf of the aggregate results the within 2 days after the designated date of completion.
- Engage in a debriefing and discussion session with his/her students about the aggregate results at the facilitator's discretion.
- Data collection concludes in December of 2016. Anticipate the national data set to be released in early 2017.